Holiday rentals - report suspicious or fraudulent transactions!

We invite you to share your own experiences with us here in this blog so that others may be able to read them and be warned.

Monday, December 05, 2005

From: phil_gel@yahoo.co.uk

Email sent from:
-----------------------------------------
Contact Name: jackson philips
Country and Country code: UK (+44)
Telephone: 44727925016
Mobile: 208028479908
Email: phil_gel@yahoo.co.uk
-----------------------------------------
Details:
-----------------------------------------
Duration of stay: 7 days
First choice of arrival date: 13th january 2006
Second choice of arrival date: 20th january 2006
Total number of people: 2
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments/Questions or Requests:
I am an american citizen presently based in england. I am planning
> a holiday with my friend and I was wondering hoe much it will cost for
> 7 days.can you alsokindly forward your information so that I can
> arrange for payment as I will be paying by checks Thanks
jackson...........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home