Holiday rentals - report suspicious or fraudulent transactions!

We invite you to share your own experiences with us here in this blog so that others may be able to read them and be warned.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

From: montero, montero_essien_007@yahoo.com or carton_montero_007@yahoo.com

Email sent from:
-----------------------------------------
Contact Name: montero
Country and Country code: UK (+44)
Telephone: -
Telephone: -
Mobile: -
Email: montero_essien_007@yahoo.com
-----------------------------------------
Details:
-----------------------------------------
Duration of stay: 14 days
First choice of arrival date: 1 sep 2005
Second choice of arrival date: 15th sep 2005
Total number of people: 1
Number of Children: 0
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments/Questions or Requests:
In response to your advert on your Home for rent.I
work for
Bridgemart Construction Company in UK and my company
is sending me
to Us on an official assignment in september.And I am
being posted to
your area.I will like to rent your Home for the period
of (2 weeks)
that I will be staying in US.Pls do give me the
following
information.
1.A brief discription of the apartment.
2.Your price
3.The address of the apartment
Pls do let me know if you will accept a cheque as
payment because
thats is the only means of payment my company will
provide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home