Holiday rentals - report suspicious or fraudulent transactions!

We invite you to share your own experiences with us here in this blog so that others may be able to read them and be warned.

Monday, February 13, 2006

jenifer_williams@outgun.com

Contact Name: jeniferlusiwilliamsCountry and Country code: UK (+44)Telephone: +447024072802Email: jenifer_williams@outgun.com-----------------------------------------Details:-----------------------------------------Duration of stay: 3 weeksFirst choice of arrival date: 5Second choice of arrival date: 6Total number of people: 2Number of Children: 1----------------------------------------------------------------------Comments/Questions or Requests:Hi,i'm jenifer williams(ms)i'm based here in the uk.I am a widow with ateenage son.I recently lost my spouse to death a couple of months ago.I ampregnant with my second child and following my obstetricians advice thatit would be most helpful that i change my immediate enviroment because ofmy pregnancy as this would go a long way to speed up my recovery from mygrief so i have decided to relocate to u.s while surfing the net,i sawthat you are letting your house.I am very intrested in this house and as amatter of urgency I would love to move in by frist week in the month ofmarch. It would be most welcome if you'd reply me stating your acceptedconditions of payment.Anticipating towards your letter.Regards,jenifer Williams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home