Holiday rentals - report suspicious or fraudulent transactions!

We invite you to share your own experiences with us here in this blog so that others may be able to read them and be warned.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Prince SOLOMON TIMI solomon216@yahoo.com

Email sent from:
-----------------------------------------
Contact Name: solomon Timi
Country and Country code: Russia (+7)
Email: solomon216@yahoo.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments/Questions or Requests:
My name is Prince SOLOMON TIMI the only surviving son of the HIS ROYAL
HIGHNESS OBA TIMI OF EDE LAND , i will be coming to THE CITY OF USA for
who i had got to married to as my princess which i want to get settle down
with and i need a house that i can buy which my father asked me to do
search and i found your Agency on internet, though he will be paying for
the house on my behave.
All i need now is to know how many house you have and the area its located
and the price range .
Please get back to me and let me know the price for your proparties and
also will like to have my house around town..
Regard
PRINCE SOLOMON TIMI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home