Holiday rentals - report suspicious or fraudulent transactions!

We invite you to share your own experiences with us here in this blog so that others may be able to read them and be warned.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

From james_green0022@yahoo.com

Email sent from:
-----------------------------------------
Contact Name: James Green
Country and Country code: UK (+44)
Email: james_green0022@yahoo.com
-----------------------------------------
Details:
-----------------------------------------
Duration of stay: long term
First choice of arrival date: 01-June-2007
Second choice of arrival date: 30-August-2007
Total number of people: 3
Number of Children: 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments/Questions or Requests:
Good day,
I am James Green, I am from UK and would be coming on a vacation in the
states for three Month and would love to secure an accomodation before
getting there so I would not have to go through stress on getting there.
Well I would love to know what forms of payment you would accept but I
personally would love to pay via Cheque as it is the easiest for me.
I would love to hear from you so I could carry on with the next step
regarding this.
Regards,
James

**********************************************************************

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home