Holiday rentals - report suspicious or fraudulent transactions!

We invite you to share your own experiences with us here in this blog so that others may be able to read them and be warned.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

From nalampardna@yahoo.com lampard garry

Email sent from:
-----------------------------------------
Contact Name: lampard garry
Country and Country code: UK (+44)
Email: nalampardna@yahoo.com
-----------------------------------------
Details:
-----------------------------------------
Duration of stay: 14 days
First choice of arrival date: 01-October-2007 Second choice of arrival date: 14-October-2007 Total number of people: 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments/Questions or Requests:
Hello,
I am Dr Lampard Garry, a Medical Practitioner and i work with W.H.O(World Health Organisation) here in UK I will be coming over to USA on holiday from the 1st of October to 14th of October 2007 for 2 weeks Vacation and research, I read about your rent and decided to make an enquiry if it will be available for rent.
Though i read all details and they are okay with me but i suggest you let me know how much for the total cost of 2 weeks including bills,The cost of rental per week or per day?
W.H.O will be paying you in advance of my visit so that i can be assured of an accomodation during my stay, because this is my first visit to USA and W.H.O is also taking care of all my vacation expenses. Payment will be done by US cashier Check.An early reply will be appreciated.
Please acknowledge if you can offer this accomodation service .please reply me as soon as you get this mail, so we can conclude on all other arrangements ASAP, as time is not really on my side. please let me have the name which you want to appear on the check,your address and phone number, so that the cheque can be sent to you.
Dr Lampard Garry .
Social Work Cordinator,
UK.
+44 70457 42488

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home