Holiday rentals - report suspicious or fraudulent transactions!

We invite you to share your own experiences with us here in this blog so that others may be able to read them and be warned.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

mattkeen_1969@hotmail.com

Enquiry sent from:
Name:
Mark Coleman
Email:
mattkeen_1969@hotmail.com
Country:
South Africa (+27)

Phone number:

Second phone number:
0123438721

Mobile number:
0785055998
Booking details :
Duration of stay:
4 weeks
First choice of arrival date:
02-October-2007

Second choice of arrival date:
02-November-2007
Total number of people:
1

Number of children:
0
Comments, Questions or Requests:
Hello, My Name is Mark Coleman,A 32 years old male,I was born in Netherlands,but i pricisely work and resides in South Africa.I work for an Accounting firm here in Pretoria,Republic of South Africa.I found your profile concerning apartment for rent, so i decided to contact you.I will be on a month vacation from (02 october 2007 - 02 November 2007) to Italy (so my Company will responsible for all my expenses regarding my trip) During my stay in Italy i would be needing an apartment to stay.I am contacting you in regard of the apartment if it's still available for rent and if it is still available i will like to know more about the apartment as well,once am satisfy with the apartment my company will my the payment to you immediately to show myseroiusness, willingness and commitment in renting the apartment. Kindly get in touch to know if it's available Thank you Mark

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home