Holiday rentals - report suspicious or fraudulent transactions!

We invite you to share your own experiences with us here in this blog so that others may be able to read them and be warned.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

henriwilly@gmail.com Henry William

Email sent from:
-----------------------------------------
Contact Name: Henry William
Country and Country code: Netherlands (+31)
Email: henriwilly@gmail.com
-----------------------------------------
Details:
-----------------------------------------
Duration of stay: 3 weeks
First choice of arrival date: 10-October-2007 Total number of people: 4 Number of Children: 2
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments/Questions or Requests:
ood day Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Henry William from Rotterdam in the Netherlands. I would like to book reservations for my family vacation that will last three weeks.

We will be four in number. My two children, my wife and I. My kids are sixteen and fourteen years old receptively. Please let me know your best offer to accommodate us..

Please, reply quickly to let me know if accommodation will be available for us. Thanks and have a nice a day.

Regards,

Mr. Henry William

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home