Holiday rentals - report suspicious or fraudulent transactions!

We invite you to share your own experiences with us here in this blog so that others may be able to read them and be warned.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mrs Leslie Kings Jones lesliedladysinger@yahoo.com

Contact Name: Mrs Leslie Kings Jones
Country and Country code: USA (+1)
Mobile: 3024425768
Email: lesliedladysinger@yahoo.com
-----------------------------------------
Details:
-----------------------------------------
Duration of stay: 4 weeks
First choice of arrival date: 22/12/2007 Second choice of arrival date: 30/12/2007 Total number of people: 2 Number of Children: 0
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments/Questions or Requests:
My name is Leslie J kings,a femnale of 32yrs and a composed life band singer.I am having some series of life music concert events at some locations in town towards the xmas and newyear and i am looking for a nice apartment i can stay in for the duration of my stay for the music concert.
Let me know the availability of the apartment for accomodation for the period of xmas through the new year by january as i have read a little bit of information about the apartment.

I have been sorted out with accomodation allowances by my manager as i need to relocate soon so therefore let me know asap the available apartment and price.
I will wait to hear from you.Get back to me lesliedladysinger@yahoo.com

Mrs Leslie

**********************************************************************

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home