Holiday rentals - report suspicious or fraudulent transactions!

We invite you to share your own experiences with us here in this blog so that others may be able to read them and be warned.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

ltcolboylan2314@gmail.com Lt. Col. Steve Boylan

Email sent from:
-----------------------------------------
Contact Name: Lt. Col. Steve Boylan
Country and Country code: USA (+1)
Telephone: ..
Email: ltcolboylan2314@gmail.com
-----------------------------------------
Details:
-----------------------------------------
Duration of stay: 14 days
First choice of arrival date: 27-October-2007 Second choice of arrival date: 10-November-2007 Total number of people: 2 Number of Children: 0
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments/Questions or Requests:
Hello,
Please get back to me ASAP with the delailed cost for a two weeks rental if you have availability in your home from Oct. 27th to Nov. 10th, 2007, though dates can be flexible. I am a US military in the Gulf. I want my Godson and his wife to spend their Honeymoon there as a surprise wedding package since I was unable to attend. I have already made out a Cashier's Check for this transaction, hope I can pay with it?
Regards.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home